Receive Duck Biz Group updates and announcements on your mobile phone! Text “DuckBiz” to 71441
MEET OTHER DUCKS
LEARN FROM OTHER DUCKS
ENERGIZE YOUR CAREER
The Duck Biz Group has a special networking lunch planned for June! We’ve assembled a professional panel will be helpful for new (and not-so-new) graduates alike! The topic will be on what might be beneficial to know about the working world during various times in one’s career. We have a great panel assembled – all of whom are in various stages of their professional career!
- Janet Brooks (currently Marketing Manager/Pizza Hut) – Class of 2011
- Kelsi Colombi (currently Portfolio Manager, Enterprise Banking/Key Bank) – Class of 2008
- Larry LaMotte (Entrepreneur/Small Business Owner) – Class of 1987
- Dave Worthington – Retired
Among the topics we hope to cover:
- What is the best piece of advice someone gave you as you were finishing school or just starting your first job out of school?
- If you could go back and tell yourself one thing as you were finishing school or just starting your first job out of school, what would you tell yourself?
- What’s the biggest challenge you’re facing in your career? What are you doing about it?
- Do you have a mentor? Why or why not?
- Give us a success story you have from networking, whether it be through Duck Biz Lunch or other networks.
- What is the skill you wish you took the time to develop?
- There is a movement these days to focus on resilience: to accept the fact that failure is part of the process of succeeding.
- What is your biggest failure to-date, and how did it help you get to where you are now? What did you learn?
- Was there an instance when you wanted to switch gears in your career? Did you do it? What did you go through?
We have changed the registration process so you can register here on our website.
Please bring $25 (no credit cards) – this covers our cost for the room, food and tip.
We look forward to seeing you!